Sunday, December 11, 2016

A bit snow fall and a parade...

Once again I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately. Part of that is that the kids' behavior has been horrid since we got back from our Thanksgiving trip. 
Anyway...this is Oak's hair every single day. I thought getting it cut would help but it hasn't. 

We got a lot of snow in one night. I ended up shoveling the snow in our huge driveway by hand. It was hard but because I have been exercising consistently it wasn't as hard as last year.  The kids had a blast in the snow and I am so glad that we just recently got all their snow gear for the winter. We had to buy pretty much everything this year because they grew out of the stuff they had worn the last three years.




Mac's snowmen. 

Oak's


They were pulling me. And do you like me new snow boots that my hubby made me get. I am so glad he did because I almost didn't and I would have been miserable out shoveling snow in my rain boots..

Our town always has the best Christmas light parade every year. It was cold but fun. 

Sunday 50

No comments: