Sunday, April 17, 2016

nice weather, surgery and a visit...


Oak and this sister missionary just totally hit it off. They both have red hair and are taller than everyone else. She was being transferred and stopped by to say bye to Oak. 


A beautiful day for a bike ride and climb rocks. 



The kids always love to run down in to this big pit that we pass by on our bike rides/walks.


Mac got this cool t ball set as a gift. He has loved it. 


Tree climbing. 


And lunch on the deck. The third child is a girl a babysit once a week. 


Dang! He fell asleep during quiet time. It doesn't happen very often anymore but when it does he doesn't fall asleep until super late. 


Playing Oak's new game that is like Spot it but with words to read and match. She likes it alot. 


The kids got some money from taking and turning in the cans and bottles. They each ended up with five dollars. Mac wanted to get a pack of baseball cards. 


The night before I had my wisdom teeth removed Hubs and I went on a walk just the two of us. We would celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary this week but with my oral surgery and it being tax season for him we just had to postpone. 


Right before I left for surgery. I was totally terrified of the whole process of getting my wisdom teeth removed and had wished I had done it when I was younger. I was terrified about being put to sleep because I have never been put to sleep before. 


I should get some props for posting such a horrible photo of me. Being put to sleep and the surgery went fantastic. I didn't even have to have any stitches like they thought I would have to and I was very pleased with how it all turned out. Two weeks later I have fully recovered and never got dry socket. I am finally able to chew with my molars and eat some real food. 


I pretty much felt like I was starving for a few days. My mom who took care of me and the kids while Hubs was at work made me some jello in a goblet. LOVE. I watched a lot of movies. And slept a lot. 


The kids rubbing lotion on my feet. 


A anniversary card Mac made for us. I thought I had gotten a pic of Oak's but Mac's is hilarious. If you have seen a Subaru commercial you will get it. 


Oak came and read me a book. 


And I was feeling well enough on my third day to get some school done with the kids while I was still in bed. 


Grandma and Grandpa W came down for Oak's soccer game. It was nice to have them down here for the day. And thankfully I was feeling a ton better although still very hungry. 



Mac painting his Pine Wood Derby car. 


Saturday night entertainment was watching episodes of Studio C. The kids were cracking up. 


She has been having a lot of problems with her behavior lately. And in this moment she was just so happy and care free and sweet and I just had to take a picture and try to capture it. 


A cute Sunday photo out take. 

No comments: