Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...forty-one...


I am grateful...

...for health. I have not been feeling good the last couple of days and I realized that I am rarely ever sick. 

...for natural remedies. I don't like taking medication if I don't have to. I like that we can use what Heavenly Father created to help us with things like sore throats.

...for the beautiful October weather. 

...for the peace that comes from attending the Temple.

...for friends that offered to take Oak to church today so that she could give her talk in Primary. And that she also helped Oak with her talk. 

...for good, fun days with my kids. 

...for the daily bike rides we have been going on. I look forward to it. 

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

That is so cool your friends offered to take Oak to Church.