Monday, November 18, 2013

funnies



Mac: "I know it's ridiculous that I am pushing my spider in a stroller." That's a real spider in a jar in a stroller. Oh my, I love him!



We went out trick or treating at about 5:15pm on Halloween, which is really early and some of our neighbors weren't quite ready for us and had no candy to hand out. After leaving one of these houses, Mac says, "Well that was awkward!"

Sometimes when daddy goes in to get Oaklee out of bed in the morning he says, "fe-fi-fo-fum..." And adds something silly to it. She really loves it. But at the dinner table one night she says out if the blue, "dad, I don't want you to say fe-fi-fo-fum anymore because I am too old now." Baby girl please don't ever be too old for daddy's silliness!

I had a really stressful week trying to get our house ready to sell. Obviously I was not being a very nice mommy that week. After talking to the realtor and getting things set up the next morning Oak said, "Mommy, you are nice today." Yikes!

Oak had been yelling from her bed for over an hour that she was ready to get up from her nap (she never fell asleep) and I guess she was tired of me ignoring her and yells, "Mommy, your daughter is calling you!"

Oak didn't eat her dinner and it was still sitting on the table. She must have still been hungry because she walked up to her plate and took a bite and then says, "Yep, still gross."

Oak is sensitive to smells.  I was out of town for a day and a half and right before I came home I had eaten at a mexican restaurant. As I was putting her to bed not long after I got home she was very intrigued by my smell and kept telling me I don't smell "normal". For the days following she then kept telling me, "You smell normal now!"


No comments: