Thursday, November 21, 2013

exploring...

 We do a lot of playing in front of our house in the street with all the neighbor kids. Occasionally I get an itch to go on a walk and explore. My kids don't usually like doing this because they are so used to just sticking around home and playing out front with their friends. So I usually have to talk them into it. But once we get going they love it. Most of the time when we do this I go with a few things in mind. First that I need to let them get dirty if the exploring takes it to that level and then I want to teach them to just enjoy so I try not to push them to move onto looking at the next thing. These are both things I struggle with a lot, so I love when I am in the right mood to allow it without it bothering me.


I am pretty sure I have the exact same pic of Mac in the exact same spot around the same age. 






No comments: