Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wild Life Safari...


We had bought a Groupon to go to Wild Life Safari and it was about to expire so we hustled down there on one of our last available days that we could. It was alot of fun, although not worth the amount of money it costs without the Groupon discount. We had fun together as a family and that is the point, and what I always hope for when trying to make memories with my little family.

For those of you who don't know what Wild Life Safari is. It is a free range zoo, and you are able to drive through it in your car, with your windows down, while driving extremely slowly. 


Kids eating their lunch.

The kids don't have to sit in their car seats while driving through. They thought they were so cool to sit on our laps while the car was going.




They had what they called a village I think where you could walk around and see smaller animals.

I think he was showing me what the face the turtle was making.

So CUTE!






I think we were looking at monkeys (I don't really remember).

No comments: