Sunday, May 13, 2018

week 19

 We went on a bike ride almost every morning this week.


 Reading aloud to me which is not her favorite thing to do so she was doing it in a british accent which she is surprisingly good at. 


 Found this funny poster in my son's room. The name of the poster is my hubs. So I guess dad is in trouble lol.


 My seven year old always shocks me with her drawing abilities.

 Getting ready to head out to the father and son outing.


 Being not so helpful in helping him get ready.



 And they are off.


 She hates this every single year. She hates goodbyes.


 However she loves that I let her sleep in my bed when they are gone.


 When Mac got back we headed over to the park for the migratory bird festival. We live in a migratory highway so we get at least 500 different kind of birds migrating through our town every year.


 dissecting owl pellets.


 The pelican is kinda our town bird. There are a ton here and everything is named pelican.



 holding a bee.


 Sitting in an eagle nest.



Mother's day. I also had to speak in sacrament meeting. Ugh.

No comments: