Sunday, December 3, 2017

week 48

I was very excited for this moment. The moment where both my kids bring a book to a waiting room and choose to read.

We saw these at Walmart. So gross and creepy. The kids thought it was hilarious.

Oak and one of her outfits.

Us sending daddy a little love in the hospital...

With my husband in the hospital and me spending pretty much the entire day with him I decided to take the kids to see Coco. One of the best kids movies I have ever seen. I loved the good moral and that the focus was on families.

My husband home from the hospital. Tuesday of this week he was feeling really sick. We thought he had the flu. But then his stool had blood in it and then we he would get up he would nearly pass out and start throwing up and his vomit had blood in it and he was really pale. So I took him to the ER where they decided he was bleeding internally somewhere, most likely and Ulcer. They admitted him to the ICU and then did a scope where they found an ulcer but wasn't bleeding anymore thankfully. He however had lost so much blood that they had to give him three units of blood. He was in the ICU for two days and in the regular part of the hospital for half a day. He was pretty weak for the next week.

The cows that live across the road somehow find a way out of their field and come and graze in our yard. And leave us some huge cow pies.

Getting Christmas decorations out.

They were putting their "First Christmas" ornaments on the tree.

Because of Bryce's health we didn't go cut our tree this year but found a wonderful and expensive one at a lot. The kids had fun decorating it.

No comments: