Sunday, October 29, 2017

week 43

 We have had such nice weather this week. So we made sure to spend a lot of time outside before the snow hits for the winter.


 A walk along the river.




 Almost every morning the kids have gotten up to play chess with each other.

 We found some leaves to play in and we had fun throwing them at each other.


 This park has me swooning every single season. Can you even believe those trees?!





 Ready for Trunk-or-treat. The weather was perfect.





 A bike ride.

 homeschool costume party.

 Kids built a fort while daddy and I mucked out the chicken coop.

 I was not into pumpkin carving and tried to put it off for as long as possible. But then it ended up being a pretty quick and fun activity.






The kids made up their own faces this year I I think they turned out really cute.

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

awe, back when the weather was nice, those were good times. Did you make their costumes? they are super cute. I love the fort, the river walk and bike ride. These are the memories children remember.