Saturday, October 21, 2017

week 41 & 42

 Mac always reading a history book.

 We have taken gluten out of Mac's diet and these gluten free cookies don't look very good but they were yummy.

 My favorite thing to do is read to my kids.

 Hubs and I got to go on a day date to the Temple.

 Now that Oak has become such a good reader she is following in her brothers footsteps and always has a book in hand.

 We found these ducks randomly in our yard. They are obviously somebody's ducks and not wild. We put them in with our chickens until we could find their owner or a place for them. I did not like taking care of them at all. They were messy and required way more water than I wanted to deal with during the winter. Thankfully our neighbor down the road who already owns 50 ducks took them off our hands
 

I found Oak in her bed before lights our measuring things and writing it down. I promised her the next day I would show her how to measure and write measurements down correctly. She was very excited.
 We had plans to go to the pumpkin patch but woke up to snow. But we didn't let that stop us.


 It was cold and wet but the kids loved it.



No comments: