Sunday, September 3, 2017

week 35

 Mac and his buddy at the library after a play date together.

 Always reading and it makes me happy.



 They wanted to watch Star Wars therefore they felt the need to get dressed up.


 I made a back to school banner.


 We had waited all summer for this park to open. We drove by it almost every day as we drove in to town. Finally the day came! And it was a blast, besides there being SO many people there for the grand opening. It is an amazing park and my kids love going there.




 We rearranged Oak's room. She has been wanting her bed up against the wall forever. And we finally did it. It actually has helped her to keep her room cleaner, but it is harder to make her big bed.

 And this hardworking hubby finished up this spot for me now if I only would finish it by painting. I hate painting.

 The end of summer was full of smoke. There were several forest fires in our state and several within 50 miles of us. So it looked like this out our window for several weeks. We couldn't go outside it was so bad.

Here is a comparison of what our view usually is compared to the smoke.

No comments: