Saturday, August 26, 2017

week 34

 On the way home from the lakehouse we thought we would explore and take the long way home. We found this awesome campground that we plan to go back to next summer to camp. It was so beautiful and had this awesome playground in the middle of it.




 Love this cute hairy man. I seriously love his beard. Especially the sprinkled gray hair in it. It just is a sweet reminder that we are growing old together.


 At the campground we found a little spot to play along the river. And it was just so beautiful. It was really smokey because of all the forest fires throughout the state.






 Oh midges! Actually they weren't as bad this year.


 Preparing to start another year of homeschooling I had to tackle this beast. This is what happens when I let my kids have free access. This is seriously their mess. Ugh.


 It took me nearly a week to get it cleaned out and organized. I threw away a two garbage bags full and got rid of a laundry basket of stuff.


 And the finished product! (And since I am posting this two months after the fact, I can happily say that it still looks like this two months later!)


 The kids planted these flowers at the begining of the summer and then my hubby installed an automatic waterer for them and they took off.


 We had Hubs's family work bbq. It was such a beautiful day and wasn't as smokey that day thankfully. The kids had a blast and once again they played for about six hours.



No comments: