Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 4th at the Lakehouse part 3 (2013)

Well here is the last of them!
When I asked my kids what their favorite part of the lake was. Oak said Coco Puffs, which she ate every morning and was the first thing out her mouth when she woke up was asking for some.
Mac said swimming, which we did alot of. 
My favorite part was everything and watching my kids make memories with their cousins. 


These boys loved their bows and arrows.

Thanks Uncle Zak!




The older kids did alot of building with scraps. 



Her bouquet of flowers so she can get married.

Trying to hula hoop.










Lunch on the dock after swimming.


We did so  many loads of towels. This was after we got all caught up on washing them. All ready to use!

Yes that is my son being a goof ball. 

Sambo!

Mac LOVES this dog.

I have a pic of these two boys when Mac was just a few months old sitting in this chair together.

Sometimes lunch wasn't the typical meal. This day it was elephant ears and little fruit custard cups.

I totally remember making forts out of these as a kid.



















THE END


1 comment:

Desiree said...

Your pictures and family always make me smile. I'm curious, what did the big kids end up building with all the scraps? What a wonderful place to go with your family.