Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things Oak ~ 2 weeks old


2 weeks old
9 lbs 13 oz
21.5 inches long
(our ped never writes down the percentiles)
but she is up 13 oz from one week ago.



**she is a grunter and a squirmer (pretty sure most of it is due to tummy aches)
**she is a hot box, her body is always so warm
**pretty sure she has smiled for real a couple of times
**still has her belly button, it is hanging on for dear life for some reason
**she loves to be snuggled close
**she also loves to just lay flat on the floor, bed, or changing table and just look around
**she doesn't like her arms to be swaddled
**she has perfect little features
**we are in love with her!

My awesome sister had this onesie made for our beautiful baby girl! So perfect! And the bracelet is one we got her to match the necklaces that we got her birthparents. We got it from this awesome shop, the same place I got my "I <3 adoption" necklace from.






























12 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

What a cutie pie!

Kimi said...

She is beautiful! Congrats again...yes she was worth the wait!

Julee and Matt said...

I love her!!!

mrs. r said...

love that bracelet ALMOST as much as i love her chubby little neck! what a beauty! congrats!!

xoxo

dust and kam said...

love her, love her. She is beautiful!

Dan & Ashley said...

She is so beautiful! I hope you will share her story soon!

Dan and Ang said...

She's so adorable!! I love that onesie! I was going to ask where you got it before I saw that your sister had it made. :)

Desiree said...

She is just soooooo sweet! I bet you are just in heaven with her. What an awesome thing.

Michelle said...

She's PERFECT!! So sweet - congratulations, can't wait to meet her :)

Allison said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I love her chubby cheeks!

Carlykins said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Her roles are to die for. She is just beyoned precious. Those newborn smiles just melt your heart. She is edible!!!!

Alicia said...

She is just so precious! Congratulations! Adoption is awesome!