Saturday, February 20, 2010

Silver Falls on a beautiful day!

I have been wanting to hike Silver Falls for a very long time, not sure why I never have. My Uncle invited us to go on Thursday, and it was the perfect day to go! Sunny and 60 degrees, PERFECT! It was Mac, me, my mom, my Aunt and Uncle, my Cousin and his little girl who is 6 months younger than Mac. There are acutally alot of different water falls there, but we just hiked to one. Mac kept on saying, "I want to see the water falling!"

We hiked behind this waterfall. When we got behind the falls where it was pretty wet, Mac told me we needed an umbrella.
(Just so you know how big this is...to the right of the falls you will see a little blue speck and that is a person.)
Oregon is so beautiful! I feel so blessed to live here!

Mac standing at the top of the water fall.

Mac and his cheesy smile and Grandma.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

seriously, i could just take a bite he's so adorable.

i'd love to go hiking at a waterfall today. everything here is like, covered in snow. e w.

Emily said...

Oh man, last time I was at Silver Falls I was trying to induce labor with Easton by hiking.

That place is so beautiful, and how lucky to go on such a beautiful, perfect day! I'm so jealous of you and your Oregon beauty.

Let's play next week, I get there Monday night!

Jenni said...

Oh you are making me miss home!!!! Growing up in Salem we went to the falls a lot!

McCluskey Family said...

All of your pictures make me want to go hiking there.

The Wright Family said...

I love Silver Creek Falls. Haven't been since Parker was born. Not sure I could hike with him on my back. Tough girl!

rose said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of wilma and mc. THE BEST!!!!!!!
i went to those falls once- maybe you will have to take us there agian this summer! :)

Karen K. said...

The cheesy smile with Grandma just made me grinnnnnnnnn. That is a great picture. That is just FUN!