Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A quick house update...

Well, we are NOT in our new house, unfortunately!
And really we don't know when we will be.
We are hoping by the end of the week, since we have given our notice to be out of our place by this coming Saturday.
And I am really hoping that I have a decent amount of time to get this place cleaned.
The unknown has really thrown a kink in getting help with moving.
It looks like at the moment, Hubs and I will be doing ALL the moving on our own, that is if I can find someone to watch Mac (and he will be ok with me leaving him).
You would really think that since we are moving into a NEW house, and everyone (as in mortgage co. and lender) has known about it for more than three months, that they could have had ALL the paperwork done on time, so that we could close when we were supposed to.
Especially since Hubs would ask every couple of days if there was any other paperwork that needed to be taken care of.
They would always tell us NO, and then call us a couple of days later and say, "oh we have more paperwork". lovely!
We are very frustrated to say the least.
I am tired of tripping over boxes and stuff that I am trying to pack.
And we are trying (really hard) to see the we are blessed, and in the end all will work out.
BUT...
PLEASE PRAY THAT WE WILL CLOSE TODAY!

4 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

Hey, Brenley. I sure hope that you close today! My brother will be in town, and we would be more than happy to help you this weekend. Between me, Matt, and my brother, we can watch McCoy or help move stuff. Seriously! Matt has Friday and Saturday off, and he also has Thursday off until 5 pm. Let me know!!!!

Mama B said...

Thanks Christy!
I just sent you a FB message.

Shauna said...

I'm so sorry guys. I'm sure that this process is extremely frustrating for you. I can only imagine, but we will keep you in our thoughts. I'm sure once you finally get into your new place all this yucky stuff will be far from your mind. Take care and just remember to breath.

Lindsay Marchant said...

Wow! Sounds familiar. We did the same thing with paperwork and it was draaged out so long! I am glad you are finally in the house now!