Sunday, August 23, 2009

house is DONE...almost!

Well, our house is about 99% done. There are a few finishing touches that need to be done, and the place is filthy, as you can tell from the picture below.
We are still set for closing on 9/09/09 (that is in two and a half weeks). That is if all of the financial stuff is taken care of, I feel like that part is going slow, and I really don't know what is going on with it.
I love the color of the house. I have been freaked out a little that I wouldn't like it, but I LOVE it!


I also was freaked out that the cabinets would be too dark, but I really ended up liking them alot.
We are really excited and very anxious!


6 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

I am so excited for you. Owning your own home is overwhelming but fun. Something I am just learning, is is doesn't feel like home until you put things on the wall. I finally got John to hang some pictures. and it feels so much more like it is ours. Miss U! LOVE U! Hope to see U and your new house some time soon!

Emily said...

Am I missing the filthy part? Looks immaculate to me! I'm so excited for you Brenley!!!

Madame Hallie said...

Congratulations on your NEW house! It looks beautiful. How blessed your family is.

Swanson Family said...

The house looks great! We are excited for you - owning a home is a lot of work, but it's also very rewarding. Good luck with closing!

Brynne said...

awesome!!! very excited for you guys! can't wait to come over and share in a housewarming party of some sort. we'll do one here too! but VERY SAD to have you leave the neighborhood. :( :( :(

Brynne said...

and p.s. i commented on the P family's shoot on your other site and forgot to tell you this: i feel honored that my boys hold a special spot in your blog header and dane's feet are still your photo logo. will you keep them there? i love showing people your amazing talented shots of my boys. :)