Sunday, June 3, 2018

Week 22

 Memorial Day


 This girl's hair! This is an everyday thing no matter how much we brush it.


 She found this new reader that I got for her and came in and said she had to read it to me because it was so good.

 Poor girl gotten her cheek eaten by a mosquito. She was so good about not scratching them even though it was really itchy and miserable.


 We love having snack or lunch in muffin tins.


 The kids love to make bubbles when they wash their hands.


 The kids wanted to play outside but it started raining so they took cover.


 The start of his catching spree.


 I had a necklace similar to this that I have worn pretty much everyday for 6 or 7 years. I lost the charm with my husbands name on it so my sweet hubs got me a new necklace. Love it so much.


 Some of our breakfast reading.


 Another catch. He is finally doing what we got him for.


 They had an ariel circus at our local performing theater. So daddy took her to see it.


 My sweet friend was there with her kids and she knew that I would want a picture so she made them get a picture and she texted it to me.


 We got our garden going. This lettuce was sooo good.


 Oak took these books outside on the deck to look at. She isn't that great at putting things away and she left them out there. We had a down pour in the night and they were ruined. I made her spend the day trying to dry them with the blow dryer but it really was a lost cause. So she had to pay for them.


And another catch. Great job Chewy!

No comments: