Sunday, November 12, 2017

Week 45

Grandma got the kids some "jacks". It was much harder than I remember it being as a kid.

A moment of peace after a few days of sickness, way too much TV and a lot of bickering.

This girl and her outfits. I thought that this one was pretty cute. She changes her clothes at least three times a day.

I was sick, my mom was out of town and my husband wasn't home from work yet. So cereal was the perfect dinner.

Another Oak outfit.

What got the actual Monopoly game recently (we have been playing the junior version for year) and it is actually fun to play with the kids now that they are older. Daddy (who is a CPA/accountant) usually wins, of course.

I have finally put chicken noodle soup on our recipe rotation. I have never made it before, but I figured out that it is actually super easy and yummy!

No comments: