Sunday, July 30, 2017

week 30

A cute family picture by Oak

Our friends (who used to live her) came to town and we went swimming with them.


Then we went to our other friends shaved ice truck.

Oak learned to knit with out a hoop.

As we were trying to get ready for our long drive to Utah the next day our power went out because of lightning. It made it a bit tough to finish getting things ready in the dark but it finally came on about 9.

On the way to Utah we stopped to stretch our legs really quick and found this sigh. Mac loved it, Oak was being a grump.

At our halfway point we stopped at McDonalds where the kids made these friends. They were sad to say goodby, but a few hours down the road we happened to stop at the same rest area at the same time. The kids were so excited to be reunited.

Hanging with cousins.



We went to Utah to be there for my nieces wedding. She was such a beautiful bride.

The wedding luncheon was across the street from the cemetery where my dad is buried so we all stopped really quick together.


My beautiful sisters and I.

We were just missing my brother Chris


So we saw this guy at the wedding reception and I couldn't place where I knew him from. I asked Oak and she knew immediately he was from the show Granit Flats. Then I spent the whole evening wondering if it was really him. Finally I got comformation it was him and mac went right up to him with my phone and said "I loved you in Granit Flats can I get a selfie with you!" And this is the outcome.




It was my brother's birthday while we were there and we had a little surprise birthday party for him. It was so fun to just sit and chat with my family. It was one of the best visits I have had with my family.

These cousins are 3 weeks apart.

Cousins.

We needed a break from cousins so we went on a drive to go see up close a few temples.


No comments: