Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Last week...


One day Mac got in trouble and I told him to sit on the couch until I could cool down enough to talk to him about it. He ended up fallings asleep and when he wasn't quite awake I picked him up and held him for a bit. It just reminded me of six years ago holding this same boy as a baby. Loved it!

Saying goodbye to daddy for a couple of weeks while we are at my parents house.

Oak pulled this shirt out of her closet and said if I let her wear it she would let me put pig tails in her hair. She rarely lets me put them in her hair anymore because she says people think that she is cute and she doesn't like it.

Just bedtime snuggles at grandma and grandpas.

A little homeschool leaning fun.

Mac didn't want to do homeschool this day so I tried to make it fun.

We have been doing a lot of "camping" at grandma and grandpas.

We were able to surprise Mac's buddies when they got off the bus. These boys were so excited to see Mac. Makes me sad that we moved away from them.

We played one day at one buddies house.

Oak got to play with her best friend.

Little cheeser with bed head.

more bed head love.

So I was helping Oak get dressed (at my in-laws house) and Mac comes in the room with this huge sombrero on and Oak and I were laughing so hard because we weren't expecting that. It was pretty funny.

The kids had fun wearing them all morning.

This is our friend who works at the firestation in the town we used to live in. We decided one morning to stop and visit him.

Oak getting to hold our old neighbor/friends new baby.

Oak playing with her friend. They have been friends since they were born.

We went to our favorite place to get Mac's haircut.

These kids love grandma's dog Benji.

Coloring while sitting on the counter.

Grandma (my mother-in-law) is an elementary school teacher. And she had some left over owl pellets and the kids had fun digging into those.

Mac found a huge skull in his.

Grandma had her annual valentine party for the grandkids and the kids had a blast playing with their cousins. They were exhausted and full of sugar!

more adorable bed head.

Mac must have been tired still from the day before and fell asleep during sacrament meeting and slept all the way through sunday school and then I woke him up to go to his primary class. But he woke up in such a good mood and he was so good the rest of the day.

Oak got a CTR ring in Primary and she loves it!

No comments: