Wednesday, March 21, 2007

28 things you may or may not know about me:

After doing this I realized I am kinda a boring person.

In no particular order...

1. I have weighed the same amount since High School.
2. I love children.
3. I knew I would marry my husband the second I saw him.
4. I sucked my thumb as a baby and toddler.
5. The only speeding ticket I ever got was in highschool about 11 years ago.
6. I am the youngest of six children.
7. I have never been out of the country or off the continent.
8. I have a fear of speaking in front of people.
9. I get light headed when I see people in pain or if someone is talking about pain.'
10. I dont like ice cream or cake.
11. I love chocolate.
12. I am shy.
13. I love rubbing my husband's feet.
14. My favorite food is Italian.
15. I am my husband's #1 Fan and supporter.
16. I never got my wisdom teeth removed.
17. I love crafts.
18. I hate wearing shoes, love wearing sandals.
19. I love taking pictures of people.
20. I dont eat fast food.
21. I love antiques.
22. I love my husband's blue eyes.
23. I hate spiders and bugs.
24. I hate being home overnight by myself.
25. I can't wait to be a mother.
26. I wear a toe ring.
27. I dont like milk.
28. It usually takes me about an hour to fall asleep at night.

No comments: